Since 1993 CONSORT Group successfully completed over 1,000 executive search assignments for major international and leading Russian companies, for foreign firms now entering Russian/CIS markets, and for emerging Russian business structures.
Of major significance, currently, are searches for unique specialists in narrow market segments. Locating and attracting such specialists — and especially in manufacturing — can only be achieved through a direct approach to targeted candidates. Executive search projects are carried out in accordance with global professional standards and ethical rules of dealing with clients and candidates.
Being an exclusive partner for Russia/CIS for the International Executive Search Federation (IESF) — the world’s leading association of independent executive search firms — we have access to the global talent pool and can fill positions anywhere in the world.
Examples of successful search assignments:
Top management: General Director (an international marketing agency), General Director (asset management), Equipment Manufacturing Plant Director, Technical Director (energy), Head of Business Unit for a pharmaceutical company, Head of Products and Services Support Dep. (IT), Director for e-commerce and online-marketing for a retail company, Head of Intellectual Property Dept. (defense industry), Deputy General Director for oil refinery construction and modernization, Head of M&A for an oil & gas industry leader.
Unique specialists: Chief Process Engineer for an aviation manufacturer; Chief Process Engineer for a foodstuff producer, Chief Engineer (industrial construction), Chief Specialist for Environmental Protection for a mining company; Contracts Chief Specialist, Chief Specialist for Risk Management Reporting, Leading Specialist for Product Certification, Chief Expert for basic polymers, Chemical Patent Engineer, Big Data Project Leading Specialist, Agile Processes Implementation Consultant, Risk Validation Specialist, and other important professionals for our clients.
- Consulting on the current market situation and compensation levels in the relevant industry
- Candidate market research according to Client’s requirements and the search mapping
- Presentation of the Long List of all potential candidates
- In-depth interviews with potential candidates, professional and personal screening of candidates, checking their motivation and salary expectations
- Presentation of the Short List
- Arranging the short listed candidates’ interviews with Client
- Assistance in selecting the final candidate(s)
- Reference check
- Assistance in discussing compensation package and terms and conditions of the Employement Agreement
- Follow up and assistance in the new employee onboarding process