26.01.2015 - Software Engineer
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of high-quality measuring solutions. The company is best known for its broad array of products that capture accurately, model quickly, analyse easily, and visualize and present spatial information.
The international software engineering team, based in our R&D headquarters, east part of Switzerland, designs and develops state of the art, high technology solutions.
Your success in this position will depend on your significant experience and interest in the programming of efficient embedded applications. In order to further expand the current team, we are seeking several Embedded Software Engineers.
• Establishing, improving and maintaining the license management system for controlling our products
• Developing APIs and tools related to our software protection components
• Defining and specifying concepts and design for implementation of new features and components
• Applying standard software engineering practices for version control, configuration management, testing (manual and automated), root cause analysis, and quality assurance
• Providing technical support for other software development teams within the organization
• Cooperating closely with remote teams worldwide
• In this role, you will work in an interdisciplinary agile software team and enjoy a strong collaboration with our hardware and surveying experts.
• In this international team, English is the common communication language, so you will need to be fluent (verbal and written) in order to communicate effectively within the team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Strong .NET/C# and C++ programming skills
Strong knowledge of secure coding patterns in .NET/ C# and C++
Strong result-oriented work attitude
Analytical skills for problem abstraction
Good knowledge and experience in client/server architecture
Programming experience in software license management is welcome
Able to take on responsibility in a self-organizing team
Excellent English language skills (written and spoken) required
Quality, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and first class project management are components of our success story.
We offer a work environment in which you can establish your personal and technical competencies to drive your career to success.