Senior Technical Business Partner COIL
Код — AE,UV-14352
- Delivering excellent on site face to face service to our customers in all product groups, by providing TS functional excellence, delivering operational improvement, driving the resale process by quantifying and communicating the value of improvements to both clients and internal sales teams.
Delivering technical service in line with strategy for all accounts within all product group, ensuring TS Functional excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Builds technical service excellence through continuous improvement of own technical skills and capabilities – develop understanding of all Metal Coating Products to enable transfer between customers and when required
- Develop, implement and/or optimize work processes and systems, including equipment installation and modification, ensuring customers are able to run more efficiently and improve their operations
- Undertake regular audits and provide customer employee training as appropriate
- Ability to negotiate with Customers
- Ability to identify opportunities to reduce customer operating costs
- Ability to solve tech issues both process and product within all product groups
- Hand over PSO/RD&I – any product activity/modification
- Maintain good levels of expertise.
Build positive and mutually beneficial relationships at multiple levels and functions within customer accounts to support the development of joint projects, strategies and action plans
- Understand the customer’s needs and apply expertise and knowledge to provide optimum level of service
- Engage in customer meetings / events as appropriate
- Competence to manage claims – small stuff – accountability
- Consignment stock – all activities that happen at customer plant
- Utilize knowledge, networks and CRM tool to answer stakeholder main worries or debrief on current situations and/or issues
- Ability to capture compatible activities and analyses them.
Support KAM / Sales Managers/ Account Managers in developing overall account strategy via expert knowledge and customer intelligence gathering
- Actively utilize relationships within customer to promote Metal Coatings and understand our profile against our competitors within their business
- Attend business review, identify, sell and circle back
- Focus on resale process, working to improve the process
- Ability to quantify the value of benefits of the improvement they have bought
- Large scope of tech sales role
- Demand forecast for plant.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and RD&I in delivering technical services initiatives for accounts within all product group areas of Metal Coatings.
- Own trials at customer in partnership with KAM/Sales Manager and RD&I
Knowledge and Experience:
- In depth Experience within a field sales/service role within B2B Coatings / Chemical / Metal-Treatments Businesses
- Technical Knowledge of coatings application preferably within Metal Coatings or Industrial Liquid Coatings segments (Coil, Packaging Industrial, Protective) or within the Metal Chemical Pretreatments Industry.
- Technical / Mechanical knowledge of equipment
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing processes
- Fluent English Speaking and Writing