Art Coordinator (printed packaging)
Код — SM-14462
On behalf of our client – a well-known FMCG multinational (food manufacturing) – we are currently looking for Art Coordinator (printed packaging)
Artwork Coordinator is responsible for whole artwork process coordination for domestic (Russia & CIS) finished products portfolio related to foils, show boxes, boxes and other printed packaging materials.
In cooperation with company P&T, SC teams and collaboration with external Art Agencies and Packaging Suppliers provides continuous support to Marketing project leaders in joint work of both existent and new finished products printed packaging changes execution in accordance with agreed NPL schedule, NPI procedure and contract regulations with external vendors.
- Coordinate the development, production, and electronic workflow of packaging artwork for all program/brand packaging initiatives ensuring on time delivery of accurate and legally acceptable packaging artwork for relevant distribution
- Communicate timelines and priorities with the Art Design agencies and suppliers, ensuring consensus of milestone dates from respective business units including Supply Chain, both Plants Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing, P&Tfor on-time delivery of artwork
- Obtain, review, and assess accuracy of all artwork data and required elements for artwork production. These include: design, color, and print specifications, legal and regulatory information, and warnings.
- Review and confirm the accuracy of packaging templates; labels; design standards, color and print specifications; graphics; and copy
- Proofread and approve all packaging artwork to ensure compliance with corporate standards and Global regulatory and labeling guidelines
- Identify and resolve all artwork and timeline issues and negotiate with appropriate departments to develop tactical plans for project completion
- Notify the direct manager of critical issues and next steps
- Liaise with Marketing, Packaging, R&D, Copy, Design, Art Production, Regulatory, and Legal throughout the process as they relate to artwork delivery inside the product to market timeline
- Higher education (polygraphy / printing, food industry, marketing, engineering is preferable)
- Minimum 3 years Work experience in either Purchasing/R&D/Marketing/Packaging Production roles and some experience in any printed packaging materials for FMCG/Food businesses
- Knowledge of artwork and artwork requirements in Food is going be critical candidate advantage
- Good Project management skills: experience of leading/contributing to either local or corporate founded projects (proven track record)
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast moving environment
- Strong analytic, organizational and communication skills and the ability to work within a matrix team both internally and externally
- Proficiency in English, MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Location: Moscow region – North West, corporate transport from Strogino & Schukinskaya metro stations, Nakhabino railway station
- Excellent opportunities for the professional growth and career development.
- Compensation and social package