PR & Corporate Marketing Manager
Код — AE-16532
The role supports all lines of business in Russia, CIS and Baltics and all brands with various kind of PR activities aligning local and international needs and priorities. Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementation of all corporate and trade marketing activities for the Company in the region.
- Work closely with the UK cluster Corporate Comms team and Consumer PR teams within brand groups to ensure alignment of all PR activities, ensure timely distribution of localized international press-releases and get approvals for local press-releases;
- Ensure PR support for all LOBs (affiliate, digital, ad sales, sponsorship, consumer products, apps, etc.) in Russia, Ukraine, CIS and Baltics;
- Coordinate workflow and approval processes according to local needs within stakeholders, UK head-office and local PR agency.
- Participate in development of PR strategy for the Company and its brands and properties and manage its implementation;
- Support Heads of brands with all PR activities in Russia, Ukraine, CIS and Baltics by arranging consumer PR support in the region to ensure proper coverage of brand activities in the region;
- Manage relationship with local PR agency, manage their requests and coordinate their activities within retainer contract;
- Work directly with press in case of absence of agency support in specific territory;
- Working closely with the agency or independently write press-releases and ensure their proper translation for approval with UK Corporate Comms team/Consumer brands teams and timely distribution;
- Organize and manage PR campaigns in press and online media aimed at but not limited to promoting Company, brands, its properties, joint activities with affiliates ;
- Work with Company’s management to provide comments for press ensuring timely feedback to their requests;
- Contribute to establishing and growing Company’s image at the market by monitoring events for senior management participation, proactively providing comments to press, arranging interviews for senior management and using other opportunities to facilitate Company's brand awareness;
- Proactively create opportunities for PR activities for Company and its brands and properties;
- Provide support for sponsorship projects, coordinate within Company, and with clients if necessary;
- Monitor and provide monthly general overview of competitors media activity, forecast their future steps and goals.
- Provide updates on Company's Russia activity for inclusion in internal comms / newsletters at both a cluster and international level.
- Being a point of contact to manage Company’s Russia participation in Town Halls at cluster and international level.
- Manage regular Internal comms requirements – meetings, messages, employee engagement by various means of staff communication.
- Work with HR to promote roll out of Employee Affinity Groups and other Programs to Company’s Russia staff.
Corporate and affiliate marketing
- Arrange Company’s participation at trade events – exhibitions, forums, etc. including but not limited to sponsoring the events, building the stand, producing premiums and brochures and overall project management;
- Arrange participation in industry awards;
- Organize pitches for choosing better providers;
- Manage production of premiums for holidays and corporate gifts for everyday usage;
- Assist with PR and corporate and affiliate marketing contracts being a point of contact for the legal and finance team, ensuring contracts are prepared in a timely manner and Russian translations are accurate;
- Creating and updating tracking documents (set up suppliers, raise Purchase Orders and track timely payment of invoices), collecting accompanying documents;
- Work within budget frames, providing estimates for planning activities;
- Negotiating terms and agreements with 3rd parties;
Job specific Skills
- Previous experience of working at a similar media environment;
- Previous experience of working within international company;
- Proficient in Word, Excel with strong PowerPoint skills;
- Proficient in PR activities development and execution;
- Experience of organizing events and participation in exhibitions;
- Profound understanding of PR and media landscape;
- Fluent Russian language, strong writing and editorial skills;
- Fluent English;
- Skills of running several projects simultaneously;
- A passion for brand building;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good time-management skills;
- Team player;