Код — IV-17572
- Responsible for the provision of ground/air based transport services
- Responsible for planning and implementation of all policies and procedures in regards to transport
- The Transportation Senior Manager will work with the Concierge Senior Manager according tours, report into the Project Director II and train/lead the Transportation Manager and the Transportation/Airport Supervisors.
- Needs to get to know all necessary sites/infrastructure and procedures during and before/after the event/matches.
- Inform and control team staff about information and execution of transfers
Start Date: 01 Sep 2017
Finish Date: 31 Jul 2018
Desired Skill Set and Experience: 3-6 years
Candidate to be proficient in:
- Strategically plan, organize and manage all transfer related information for a smooth operation.
- Lay the basic project outlines, goals, time lines of the transport section and connect with details that will be provided for the onsite staff.
- Train/manage and work together with the Transportation Manager (Moscow based during event, starting approx. in 01 Sep 2017) and the onsite Transportation Supervisors (hotel based) and Airport Supervisors (airport based).
- Create transportation excel sheets including vehicle/driver allocations, transfers (hotel-stadium-airport-restaurant etc), routings and maps.
- Discuss transfers procedures with security department of the client – develop transport contingency plan
- Assist with developing Driver’s Training Manual, handouts, driver training
- Manage the transport logistics according merchandise delivery, especially related to the stadiums.
- Get to know all important places and procedures via site inspections and trainings to lead the delegated tasks, based on operational experience.
- Train onsite staff to furthest detail, for them to work independently during the event in other host cites without supervision.
- Be the main control center of transport related information especially during the event.
- Capture all changes/new information during the event.
- Reconciliation of all transport related sections/accounts
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Speak fluent English
- Project Management Skills - Understanding of transport operations
- Be service orientated and self-motivated
- Be flexible, respectful and patient
- Logistics, organizational and leadership skills, work detailed
- Work under pressure, stress resistant
- Diplomacy - react appropriately in front of team and the client especially in challenging situations
- Tolerate, accept and listen – lead, delegate and make decisions
- Set high standards and help the team to achieve them
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems/challenges – solution focused
- Good computer skills including excel
- As additional plus: knowledge of the host cities.