Код — SM-17580
On behalf of our client – a global market leader within its industry (B2B, B2C goods and solutions) – we are currently looking for Chief Accountant
- Directing overall Russia and US GAAP standard accounting policies, practices, reporting and financial regulatory compliance.
- Corporate & statutory reporting, tax returns submission, currency control, supports internal controls and IT systems
- Oversee the financial integrity and transparency of all financial reporting in the region.
- Ensure compliance with Russian statutory reporting requirements. Work with Outsourcing Company on Russian accounting in 1C and preparation of financial statements, financial reports and tax declarations.
- Conduct Monthly Balance sheet reconciliation
- Maintain GAAP accounting in SAP
- Develop and implement finance, taxation, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Maintain appropriate internal control safeguards to comply with Company policies and Russia accounting reporting requirements.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide division/department managers. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Conduct Balance Sheet Reviews with all locations in support of the Post Close Process
- Lead ongoing process improvement in line with SFS principles
- Manage accounting team, training, coaching and succession planning
- Actively support business growth
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance essential. Professional qualification, CPA, ACCA, CIMA, MBA desirable.
- 10+ years of progressive experience and responsibility, including accounting, taxation, international finance
- Deep knowledge of export- import operations and Currency control.
- SAP and 1C experienced.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication both in Russian and English and high interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate accounting issues in a concise yet thorough manner to non-finance personnel.
- Able to build cross-functional relationships, influence and interact with all levels in the organization.
- South of Moscow
- Excellent opportunities for the professional growth and career development
- Compensation and social package