Major International Consulting company
On behalf of our client — Major International Consulting company we are looking for a top performing entrepreneurial driven sales hunter to help lead the strategic development and execution of the company's sales and brand presence among new clients. The ideal candidate will possess strategic vision and the ability to execute against that vision. The ideal experience includes: Prospect hunting, account management, experienced service sales, identification of target audience, multi-year contracts signing.
- Meet and exceed annual revenue targets for New Clients Department; focus on developing relationships with Clients.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual revenue reporting and forecasting to executive leadership, with an emphasis on realistic projections, over-performance, and managing appropriate expectations.
- Client and Sales Strategy
- Contribute to thought leadership identifying and analyzing key accounts for prospecting growth, utilizing qualitative and effective Client Development strategies
- Provide feedback to company management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, company’s brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- At least 2 years in medium and large company B2B sales and marketing,
- Demonstrated superior sales, negotiation, prospecting, relationship-building and closing skills and techniques, with a track record of meeting and exceeding agreed-upon sales plans
- Persuasive presentation abilities and a strong talent for writing clear proposals and reports
- Analytical aptitude, with the ability to make quick, calculated decisions and recommendations
- Superior business and financial acumen, including advanced business analytics, developing customer P&Ls and plans, and understanding of customer financial statements
- Strategic planning and financial modeling
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team and communicate professionally with a variety of audiences, from the shop floor to senior management level
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Personal drive and motivation, including competitive spirit, ability to overcome obstacles, strong sense of accountability, action orientation, flexibility and situational adaptability
- Capacity to manage conflict
- Fluent English
- Ability to travel regionally