Big International Company
The role supports all lines of business in Russia, CIS and Baltics and all brands with various kind of PR activities aligning local and international needs and priorities. Responsible for planning implementation of corporate PR strategy. Acts as an expert in consumer PR working closely with brand teams on brands PR-strategy development. The role implies working with PR-agency without direct subordinates.
- Develop corporate PR-strategy for the Company and manage its implementation; participate in development of consumer PR-strategy for Company’s brands;
- Ensure PR support is provided to for all LOBs (affiliate, digital, ad sales, sponsorship, consumer products, apps, etc.) in Russia, Ukraine, CIS and Baltics;
- Support Heads of brands with all PR activities in Russia, Ukraine, CIS and Baltics by arranging consumer PR support in the region to ensure proper coverage of brand activities in the region;
- Work closely with the Corporate Comms team and Consumer PR teams within brand groups to ensure alignment of all PR activities, ensure timely distribution of localized international press-releases and get approvals for local press-releases;
- Coordinate workflows and approval processes according to local needs within stakeholders, head-office and local PR agency.
- Manage relationship with local PR agency, manage their requests and coordinate their activities within retainer contract;
- Work directly with press in case of absence of agency support in specific territory;
- Working closely with the agency or independently write press-releases and ensure their proper translation for approval with Global Corporate Comms team/Consumer brands teams and timely distribution;
- Organize and manage PR campaigns in press and online media aimed at but not limited to promoting Company, brands, its properties, joint activities with affiliates;
- Work with Company management to provide comments for press ensuring timely feedback to their requests;
- Contribute to establishing and growing Company image at the market by monitoring events for senior management participation, proactively providing comments to press, arranging interviews for senior management and using other opportunities to facilitate Company brand awareness;
- Proactively create opportunities for PR activities for Company and its brands and properties;
- Monitor and provide monthly general overview of competitors media activity;
- Distribute monthly newsletter to partners;
- Responsible for regular updates of corporate website and external communication via corporate accounts in social media.
Job specific skills
- Previous experience of working at a similar media environment is preferred;
- Previous experience of working within international company or working with such clients from agency side is a must;
- Proficient in PR activities development and execution;
- Profound understanding of PR and media landscape;
- Fluent Russian language, strong writing and editorial skills;
- Fluent English;
- Hands-on attitude;
- Skills of running several projects simultaneously;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Perfect time-management skills;
- Team player.